Revive CPR, a provider of American Red Cross first aid, CPR, and AED training will be offering classes at Wright Library. The classes being offered are
The Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED course incorporates the latest science and teaches students to recognize and care for a variety of first aid emergencies such as burns, cuts, scrapes, sudden illnesses, head, neck, back injuries, heat and cold emergencies and how to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies to help victims of any age - adults (about 12 years and older) and pediatric (infants and children up to 12 years of age).
- Thursday, October 19 from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26 from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, November 9 from 2:30 -5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, November 16 from 2:30-5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7 from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14 from 3:00-5:30 p.m.
American Red Cross BLS training classes can help you safely and effectively respond to medical emergencies in your community. By blending reading and lecture with hands-on experience, the Basic Life Support training allows you to learn new techniques and sharpen your skills so you can deliver care to those in need and help improve patient outcomes.
- Thursday, October 19 from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 26 from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 7 from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 14 from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
All classes will be held in the library's Community Room.
View the Class Schedule on the Revive CPR website. Select Wright Memorial Public Library from the location menu then select the class you want to take, along with the date and time. All fees are paid to Revive CPR.