Wright Library is open for browsing and computer use.
To keep patrons, staff, and community members safe, please:
- wear your mask (covering your mouth and nose) inside the building.
- Masks are urged at all times inside the library;
- limit your time inside the library, especially when it's busy;
- continue using curbside services when possible.
While space is limited inside our building (due to building renovations), we continue to offer:
- Curbside delivery of reserved/held items
- Help finding COVID Home Test Kits:
- Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Place your order at USPS.com
- Test distribution to libraries has been paused by the state.
- Check the Ohio Department of Health's map of testing centers to find other distribution locations and on-site testing options.
- Technology assistance for those seeking vaccination appointments online
- Reliable information and other resources for support
- Home Delivery for Oakwood residents isolating at home
- Digital services and eCards
Sign up for email notification as our services change to adapt in response to public health recommendations.
(If you think you should be getting our emails but haven't been, please check your spam or promotion folder. If you still have concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)