What is the Library of Things?
A variety of activities, equipment, tools, and kits are available so you can learn or develop a new skill, accomplish a practical task, make someone a gift, or discover a new hobby.
A signed waiver and library card is required when borrowing from the Library of Things.
- Borrowers must have a Wright Library Card and be in good standing for at least 60 days - Get a Library Card
- Borrowers must be 8 years or older and have a Library of Things waiver on file. If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign and submit the Library of Things waiver.
- Download and print the waiver then bring completed waiver to the library with your library card or photo ID.
What's in the Library of Things?
NEW THINGS | The Library of Things includes:
- Makerboxes - tools and supplies for creating things (listed below)
- Learning Backpacks - activity bags that encourage hands-on learning for young children
- "Doorway to Dayton" Activity Passes to local attractions like museums and parks
- Electronic Devices - wifi hotspots, tablets, and new Roku streaming media players
Discover groups of Things based on your interests:
- Active Play collection
- Cake Pan collection
- Cars & Driving collection
- Fiber Arts collection
- STEAM collection
- Tool & Gauge collection