Borrow an Electronic Device
- Launchpads (preloaded learning game tablet)
- Tablets & Kindle eReaders
- Mobile Hotspots
- Some Makerboxes include electronics like Raspberry Pi, Arduino, GoPro camera, and more.
- Laptops can be borrowed at the Research Desk for in-library use only.
- Roku streaming media players
Tablets, eReaders, and Launchpad devices can be checked out for 3 weeks.
Mobile Hotspots and Makerboxes can be checked out for 2 weeks, except non-reservable "Fast Loan" Hotspots, which can only be borrowed for 7 days.
In order to borrow most mobile devices, you must:
- sign and submit a Mobile Devices Agreement to be kept on file with us; patrons under 18 must have parent/guardian signature
- have a library card in good standing
- have been a Wright Library patron for more than 60 days
A Makerbox Liability Waiver is required to check out Makerboxes.
- Borrowers must have a Wright Library Card and be in good standing for at least 60 days - Get a Library Card
- Borrowers must be 8 years or older and have a Makerbox Liability waiver on file. If under 18, a parent or guardian must sign and submit the waiver.
- Download and print the waiver then bring completed waiver to the library with your library card or photo ID.