Wireless printing in the Library is available 3 different ways. All print outs are released from the Library's printer using your email address.
1. Choose your mobile printing method:
- Print from the Web - Go to our wireless printing site. Select either 'Black and White' or 'Color' printing. Enter your email address. Upload your document or enter an URL.
- Use Mobile App - Install the PrinterOn app on your device. Select a printer using the Location feature or search for Wright Memorial Library. Choose either 'Black and White' or 'Color' printing. Choose the source of what you want to print (Documents, Email, Photos, or Web). Tap Print and enter your email address. Tap the check mark to submit your print job.
- Email an Attachment - Attach the document you wish to print to an email and send it to email@example.com (for black and white) or firstname.lastname@example.org (for color prints).
2. Contact us to pick up your print job.
- While the library building remains closed, contact us at 937-294-7171 during library hours to arrange to pickup your print job.