|Dates & times||
|Age Groups||All ages/special, Adult, Children, Teen|
November 1 - November 20, 2023
Information Desk, Main Floor of Library
Between November 1 to November 20, stop by the first floor Information Desk to create a card to say "happy holidays and thank you" to active military troops. All cards submitted will be sent to the USASOA's Cards for the Troops and will be distributed to active military members worldwide.
Cards created at home are welcomed, but must be dropped off at the first floor Information Desk by Monday, November 20 at 9:00PM.
Do's & Don'ts -
- Do wish the troops a happy holiday season - cards can be either denominational or non-denominational.
- Do include your gratitude, appreciation, and thanks - cards can simply be a thank you to the troops if you prefer
- Don't use glitter - it is prohibited
- Don't put your card in an envelope - they just want our cards!
- Don't add your home address or email address to cards.
- Do sign your name, city, or town to the card - you can also mention schools, colleges, businesses, houses of worship, organizations, or church groups.
For any questions, please contact us.